CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

hey!

hello, my loves! just thought i'd start a new blog, since my other one got deleated :( by me, because i couldn't stand the lame commenters who were still commenting on my old posts about me and my ex! ugh! lame! you just DONT do that. only losers do that... try to keep up, will ya?
anyways, im aly. durr. you knew that. i go to ECS, which is in california, sorry not giving any more away than that. its an all-girls school, but the guys school is right next door- and we see enough of them ;) believe me! they're gorgeousss. expecially #34! luv ya!
tonight was pretty fun! me and my girls went to a killer party at some guys house. his house was alright, it was two floors and had ALOT of bedrooms though and thats all that mattered! ;] my ex was there though, (jason!) and so i avoided him, and chilled with my new boyfriend, Garet! he's totally gorgeous, with piercing green eyesss. ilh! but of course i didnt hang out with him the whole time, i mostly was with taylor, emily, and leya! my best friends :] i've known tay since i was in k, and we've always been like TWINS. in 1st grade we hit it off by getting referrals for kissing multipul boys at recess- it was a game we made up ;] and then this year our recent event was when we got rachel h. expelled! sorry, darling, don't ever let people take pictures of you at a party and expect that if you suck up enough they wont get exposed... just a hint!?
tonight also, i got into a huge fight with trish (who is as dorky as her namee!), who got the knockoff of MY Harajuku Lovers gym bag! that was just not acceptable, and in the end i won. she will also be opening our lockers everyday for the rest of the month, girls, so expect that between classes and make sure to ask the office if you can change your combonations. ;]
tomorrows also going to be FUN! me and the girls are going shopping for dresses for homecoming which is a week away! yeah, its a little last minute (okay- alot!!) but its only because now, we can go to this fab little place in LA (not revealing the location ;]) which will custom make our dresses, so its no rush. of course, we did a little bit of shopping today too before the party! i got some new perfume from sephora, because emily said there was a sample in runway or something. Garet liked it btw em, so thanks for sugguesting! i also got some new flats from Nordy's, the same as my classic ones but in silver. i also got a long sleeved lacoste sweater, that Garet said he liked last week. ;] hes so cute! he has GREAT taste. in fashion, too!
well, its pretty LATE right now- i still have to do my nightly facial scrub- and look again at my celly to see if Garet texted. (its a SK3!) that's it!
love,, aly. :]]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGG alyy, i saw you and garet getting pre-tty busy on the dance floor! i swear, you guys are SO cute together! bet u love his GOD-SCULPTED ABS!! yummm! :]

Anonymous said...

tonight was fun :] btw, that whole you-stole-my-bag thing was SO funny. trish is SO mad. i heard her talking to ivory after, she was PISSED! she was like, "she called my bag a fake. it is not a fake!" and ivory is like "canal street has real bags now?" i was like, omfg, LOL! she got burnedd. anyway, sorry i didnt see you so much tonight, i was with trenton and leya. she was sort of mad because you werent there with her, but they got in a fight. maybe you should call her tomorrow. anyway, love you! <33 :]]

Anonymous said...

call you bout it tomororw.

Anonymous said...

hey aly! havent seen you in a while! btw, that sounds so funny about trish :] wasnt there, i was sick :[ call me tomororw!

Anonymous said...

can you call me about shopping btw? i forgot what time :]

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with you? why are you SO MEAN to trish!

Anonymous said...

can you come over tomorrow baby

BRI said...

payton, dear, i didnt even know who you are until i asked 4 thousand people over myspace. and you got one reply from someone who thinks they know who you are, congratz. but let me just tell you, we are not mean . hello, would you like it if your enemy stole your signiture button-covered grey "jacket" (which is more like something i wouldnt let my dog wear)?? or say trish did? you'd have to let her know about it. though i dont know why she'd steal it..