CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

checking my email.

hey, dears! it's aly :] and its super-early right now, but it's because i have to get my hair done today before we go shopping of course, and i forgot about it. so right now my stylist is on his way over to my house... house calls are one of those things that i'd pay anything for.
anyway, right now, im checking my email. (its alyisfabb@yahoo.com) people from school usually email me for Q&A's about guys and important stuff. every sunday i try to answer that stuff. so get those emails in! you know you want my ah-mazing expert advice!

this first one is from molly, whos in my grade at ecs:
hey aly!
i have a question. my boyfriend just left me for my best friend... and everyone knows about it! what am i supposed to do to move on?
-hopeless

guess what? she didn't even sign her name and i knew it was her! is that a sign of a great alpha or what!!! the only thing that gave her away was "and everyone knows about it!" obviously, i know everything that goes on at ecs. and yeah, she's the one who was publicly dumped by brendon t, whos one of my ex's too. luckily, he wasn't the one to end it with me!
now, he's going out with HER BEST FRIEND, dani, who isn't that cute and isn't that pretty, but whatever, brendon plays every girl he can. except me!

anyway, molly, yeah i heard about that. i was actually there, because it was in 4th period study hall, the class that emily, taylor, and leya arn't in! (i tried to get that changed, but they wouldnt swap so me and the girls could have a new fashion design class.) but that turned out to be a good thing, 'cuz i knew about it first. he's a loser, isn't he? you should just forget him- i mean, how can you nawt move on from him? he told the whole school you were a bad kisser! in this case, "get over it!" is applicable.

second email! it's from Abby M.
dear aly,
i have alot of problems in school... like, i just dont fit in. your tips to becoming fabb?
-wannabe

yeah, definatly Abby! she's pretty and all, she just has NO personality.... or boy experience. therefore, sorry abby, we couldn't be friends. what would we TALK about?
so abby... you want my tips to becoming fabb? im sure everyone else does too!

1- you have to just be born with it, sorry. you have to be gorgeous and know it. you have to have experience with at LEAST 2 guys and dumped 3 or more.
2- you have to always be in style. meaning? ditch the legwarmers, those are sooo 2005.
3- hang out with the right crowd. not us! try to hang with the b-list- meesha, ahlivia, and devan. they're cool, but just not cool like us. see, what names sound better; aly, emily, and leya or meesha, ahlivia, and devan? its just a given thing its us. but wait- meesha, ahlivia, devan, and abby- sounds betterr!

i mean, that's it. it's definatly not going to work for everyone, but its just what worked for ME.

okay, so no more emails. i sort of hate giving loseers tips on life... its too nice of me! next week, there'll be more.

so today, me and the girls are going to be here at one, and leaving for the mall at one thirty. then we'll probably stay till four or five, depending how much fall stuff is out yet, and then we're all going to back my house and garet is coming over. of course, they'll have to be down by the pool while we're in my room! ;]
omg, garet should go shopping with us! that's it, dearss, i gotta go call him. and my stylist is ganna be here in FIVE minutes, and i still have to change from my michael stars shorts into my lacoste sweater and skirt :] DONT FORGET TO EMAIL ME!
love;; aly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii aly. i completely HEART your blog. ur soo cool. we shuld totally be friends. im from nyc. im mega popular at my school too. its tragic to watch losers walk around, isnt it?

[[liz]]

BRI said...

thanks liz! glad to hear from someone COOL for once! well keep checking back, because this drama stuff is just getting started! ;]
<33, aly