CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

happy new year!

hello all, and yeah, i know its been a while- again- sorry. :p

so, christmas was alot of fun. and even though it didnt snow or anything, the weather was nice. i hung out with my family all day, and my cousins came over. theyre nothing like me at all... it was a huuuge shock that my 17-year-old cousin is prego =O. wow, she doesnt even seem like she CARES. well, i'm not going to feel bad that she has to work tha rest of her life in mcdonalds... so not my problem.

but, for christmas i got the iphone. which was sort of cool because it has a good camera and stuff and yeah. i also got a juicy purse and ah lot of clothes, jewlry... stuff like that.

but thats over now, so im going to talk about new years.

i make resolutions every year. usually theyre just stupid stuff... like grow out my hair or stop talking about so and so . i never ever keep them. this year, i just want to change. thats all, i guess. hey, i probably won't keep it either, but you gotta have goals. =]

tell me about your christmas'. i'd love to hear. and about your resolutions too!

(thanks to liz for reading and commenting me!) :]

-love,, aly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my resolution is to stop making fun of trish. OOPS. LOLOL.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

happy new year, aly!
hope u had a greet xmas.
my resolution is toooo
lose 10 pounds, lol.
u dont need 2 tho.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aly, thanks for checking out my blog! Liz is great, isn't she? You sound pretty sweet. As for New Years resolutions, I think mine is to get organized. I'm a mess most of the time :/

Thanks again for the commenting :)

R.